Villa Napalai boasts one of the best locations in Phuket, only minutes’ walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island. Find some unique clothing, antiques and gifts in the boutique shops of Surin Plaza and at independent shops along the streets.
One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, Villa Napalai sits perched on a clifftop, offering stunning views of Phukets’ beach-lined west coast.
Guests are able to stroll down via the bottom entrance of the villa to the white sands of 800 metre long Surin Beach, which is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, and it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the stunning beach of Laem Sing. Within 2 kilometres is the magnificent Bang Tao Beach, an even longer and quieter stretch of sand. This area is also home to the Laguna Phuket resort complex offering a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
- Surin Beach
- 0.30 km
- Laem Sing
- 0.80 km
- Bang Tao Beach
- 3 km
- Kamala Beach
- 4 km
- Canal Village Shopping Mall
- 6 km
- Laguna Phuket Resort
- 7 km
- Laguna Phuket Golf Club
- 7 km
- Patong Beach
- 8 km
- Jungceylon Shopping Mall
- 9 km
- Boat Lagoon Marina
- 16 km
- Phuket International Airport
- 24 km
- Blue Canyon Golf Club
- 24 km
- Phuket Town
- 24 km
Things to Do
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues or romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling.
- Discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses. (see map for distances)
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a local cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach.
- Elephant and horseback riding.
- ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails.
- Visit The Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre.
- Zipline sessions.
- Bungy jumping.